Favorite mobile browser?

beauty22

Sep 30, 2015
I used to just use Internet Explorer but with this new phone I got it came with Chrome. Maybe it's just because I'm getting used to it or because it's different, but I like Chrome a lot.

dysph0ria

Aug 13, 2016
I prefer Chrome. I wish I could uninstall the default one. My phone has three browsers: the default one, and another one called Puffin. I see no point in having so many. I hate them all except Chrome. The default one keeps reloading on me and kicking me back to the top of the page. Nuisance!

ad.mike2016

Aug 17, 2016
I actually just recently installed Dolphin (iPhone). You can find it in the app store and it is free. It's a pretty slick product that offers a lot of cool features and is pretty user friendly. I always try to try new things especially free apps. Most of the time I move on after one use but I have been using Dolphin for about the last month and don't plan on switching anytime soon. If you try it out let me know what you think!

Casiox

Aug 10, 2016
Well, I have not tried way too many browsers on my phone, but when it comes to deciding which one the best is then I personally think that Chrome is the one I have had the best experience with, it's quite fast and easy to handle for me, I also used Opera for a while, but the experience was awful, it was slow, it used to lag a lot and I personally did not like it at all, that's my opinion though.

Shortie

Nov 4, 2023
I have recently started using Opera GX on my mobile and I am loving it so far. It allows me to have access to everything I would have on my PC using Opera GX but on my phone making it possible for me to do things even when I am out of the house and away from my laptop.