Anyone still plays on the DS?

ProNine

Dec 24, 2015
I guess the question is, does anyone still play the NDS and do you play the games on the 3DS or the older devices? I am currently busy finishing Devil Survivor and will move onto the second game once I'm done with this one. I have also beaten the two game, The World Ends With You and New Super Mario Bros.

Rexcorn

Sep 10, 2015
I use the emulator, if that counts. I jump back on it every once in a while to re-play Pokemon.

beauty22

Sep 30, 2015
I don't because someone stole mine a few years ago. I have yet to buy another one, but if I did I'd play it a lot especially since I'm going on a roadtrip soon. I loved the DS.

fuumarumota

Feb 11, 2016
I just got a DS lite, so yeah, I still play it, but I don't know too much about games for this console besides pokemon. Any recommendations?

SLTE

Sep 7, 2015
fuumarumota said:
I just got a DS lite, so yeah, I still play it, but I don't know too much about games for this console besides pokemon. Any recommendations?

fuumarumota

Feb 11, 2016
SLTE said:
fuumarumota said:

Oh, I see. These recommendations sound good, I'll give a try. I've also heard that GTA China Town Wars for DS is very good. Have anyone tried it?

Elfprincess

Nov 26, 2015
My android phone is PERFECT for emulating Nintendo DS, so I want to get back into playing Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
Are there any other awesome Nintendo DS games that I should check out?
I would especially like to play something with a strong and maybe even moving story. I also wouldn't mind some dating sim, cause it's been long time since I played such game and they can be pretty fun!
PS I absolutely suck at Phoenix Wright :(

Shortie

Nov 4, 2023
We still have a DS console in storage but it is not something we tend to get out and play like we used to when they were new and popular.

I know we have maybe one game for the handheld console now and that is Nintendogs.

Grungie

Dec 6, 2023
I still have mine. I should use it more, as there's a few games I haven't completed, but when you beaten most of your library, sometimes it's hard to go back when you're distracted with other consoles.

Spartan

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 8, 2014
USA
i only played cod on my ds so I didn’t really get a lot of fun outta of it. I was big into my psp for handheld gaming around that time.